Inter-regional doctoral training offer
Each partner has a training offer aimed at developing the multi-disciplinary skills of the PhD students. Consequently, the project will start by analysing the existing supply. We will then evaluate the actual needs of the target audience. A training offer will then be created that is tailored to the target audience in the regions concerned. As a result, we can provide added value as well as a real impact in terms of training. The training offer of each region is complementary to that of the other regions. This should facilitate the flow of students. Each region will make the necessary efforts to ensure that its students participate in each session. Inter-regional and inter-cultural exchanges are one of the priority objectives of the sessions. The purpose of the training seminars is also to better prepare each participant for the labour market, especially in the cross-border region. To achieve the objectives, the courses are all done in English. As a result, our offer appeals to our target audience.
The types of training proposed concern the following: inter-cultural communication, job interviews, etc.
16 interactive seminars will be proposed, spread over the 3 years of the project.
A total of 240 PhD students will be trained.
Upcoming training courses
- 29/11/2019 Stress Management
- 02/03/2020 to 03/04/2020 Teaching the International Classroom : Language and Pedagogy in Action
Past training courses
- 06/11/2019 Prepare your international mobility
- 08 & 09/10/2019 Career Planning: from its definition to its implementation
- 03/06/2019 Understanding (corporate) cultures across borders (Ghent University)
- 22, 24 & 27/05/2019 Doctoral Seminar (UCLouvain FUCaM Mons)
- 06 & 20/05/2019 Manage your doctoral project (COMUE Lille University)
- 11/03/2019 A Practical Survival Guide to Teaching in English: The Do’s and Don’ts (UMons)